- Nutrition. What to eat, herbs to try, and how much water to drink all specific to you and your current symptoms
- Answers. Insights into the root causes behind symptoms from constipation and diarrhea to frequent colds and flus to insomnia so we address the problems in a way that leaves your health permanently transformed
- Solutions. Natural, at-home remedies to soothe the uncomfortable symptoms that brought you to see us leaving you with ways to feel better right away in the comfort of your own home. As well as a custom meal-planning system and ways to navigate your emotions
- Ideas. Which types of exercise are best for you, ways to improve digestion and sleep, creating habits that stick, ideal morning and evening routines and more so you have tools to use for life
- A down-to-earth, sometimes goofy, Iridologist and Health Coach, that's here to help you with health! Finally, be heard by someone that feels like your best friend that happens to know a lot about health. I'll never judge you or dismiss your complaints. Plus, we'll probably get some laughs in.
- When you need to consult an expert, have it be you! Feel confident when a new diet or vitamin trend comes along since you'll know what to try and what to avoid. Finally, the end of the supplement graveyard!
- Live while you're alive by shifting the focus from figuring out what's going on with your health to your important goals, dreams, hobbies, and loved ones.
- Like Stella, get your groove back! Fall in love with yourself and your life from your renewed understanding of your strengths and challenges in both body and personality. Watch everything shift when you see yourself differently.
- Sleep deeper and feel relaxed enough to be in the moment more often with the peace of mind that you know how to care for yourself in a deeply personal way.
iridology naturally sees you holistically
The colors, markings and structure of the iris fibers reveal how efficiently each part of your body is functioning, which might be needing some cooling down, heating up or a complete reboot by detoxing safely.
When you operate on a daily basis in a way that integrates the needs of your body, mind and heart, you acheive a magnetism of opportunites, relationships and more that only comes from knowing deeply who you are and what you want in life.
Every part of the body is connected and your iris reveals how your body conditions may be linked to any mental health complaints. Your iris also reveals some of your mental gifts and which side of your brain is more dominant.
Our heart produces more electromagnetic energy than any other part of our body. It's possibly what connects us all and to all that is. By understanding more about the innate nature behind your iris, the whispers of your heart make more sense.
“I was struggling with weight loss, stomach pains and nausea every day. A couple of months before finding Dani, I was in the ER because my stomach pains were so bad and all of the tests they ran ended coming back with nothing. After a Deep Iris Analysis, we discovered that what I was eating and drinking was causing my issues. Weeks after making these small changes, my nausea was already gone. I ended up choosing to work with Dani for 6 months because my results in the first few weeks were that good.” - Abbie S., Fort Collins, CO
Weeks after making these small changes, my nausea was already gone.
The sooner you work with Dani, the sooner you’ll feel better!
“I can’t believe how well this works. After a few weeks of trying her suggestions, I slept through the night for the first time in years and my acid reflux disappeared. The sooner you work with Dani, the sooner you’ll feel better!” - Andrew E. - Aurora, CO
I can’t believe you can read all of that about me just from looking at my eyes.
“Wow. I can’t believe you can read all of that about me just from looking at my eyes. My parents are so different from each other and this explains why I’ve always felt like a 50/50 combination of the two of them. This is so cool, Dani!” - Cat P. - Transformational Life Coach, Denver, CO
It's so nice to have a better understanding of myself
“I think about all the things you taught me all the time. When I’m feeling off or not in the flow then I know how to handle it. I’m like I need my tea! I need to go on a walk! I need to be alone. And it’s just so nice to have a better understanding of myself.” - Bri. E - Human Resources Partner, Denver, CO
how does this work?
You book a call with me and together we'll determine if you're a good fit for the program. We'll discuss pricing on this call too.
We meet for 60 minutes to gather information and start showing you your eyes. We want to hear your story, the things you eat and drink, how you relax, exercise and more. Getting to know you is the foundation of our work together.
I analyze your eyes, everything we learned from our session and together we move forward to plan our goals. The rest of the 6 months is history!
What is included with The Academy of Self-Health?
- 6 months of Health Coaching. We meet virtually every 2 weeks for 50 minutes
- Daily support. Between sessions, you can get in touch with me daily via the Voxer app
- A 60-minute initial session to dive into your irises, answer any initial questions you have and gather the information needed to create your written report and custom health plan. This is where the magic begins!
- Goal-setting session. After we've analyzed your irises, we set goals for your 6 months together
- A written report of your analysis (emailed to you) to show others in your life and remember exactly what your eyes reveal + a recording of our session (if virtual)
- A First Glance video explaining more about your genetic type. It covers your personality type, your strengths, challenges, how you act/the symptoms in your body when you feel out of balance, how your body operates, and 3 tips to keep you in balance. You'll receive this immediately to have as your written report is being created
- An ebook to help you seamlessly implement the at-home remedies and take your learning deeper
- BONUS: Free "Mini First Glance" for up to (2) children under your care.
- This Mini First Glance will include:
- Foods to enjoy and foods to minimize so your kids can avoid health complaints in the future
- Personality strengths and challenges so they have a leg up in life and confidence from the start
- Key lifestyle habits for their long-term health
- This Mini First Glance will include:
Do you still have questions? Contact us here.
We've learned that a lot of mainstream health advice is NOT healthy for some people.
Once you understand how you're made, you know exactly what is healthy for you.
Ex: Keto diet is great unless you have a weak liver, then Keto will cause acne, nausea and headaches. We'd need to improve your liver function first.
Like you, I see there's a $#!t ton of information out there on what to eat, what meditations to try, the latest hack for focus and more!
Where does someone with a busy life begin to determine what's best for them?
Iridology is the one "shortcut" I recommend when it comes to health. It's like a road map to your preventative health plan.
I hear stories. You're vulnerable and seek help from your doctor.
Often paying thousands of dollars for no answers. Or all your symptoms are chalked up to stress.
As a result, you're feeling crazy and like something must be really wrong with you.
This hurts my heart and my own "unhelpful" experience is what brought me into Natural Medicine.
What I want for you.
Not convinced yet?
Here are (3) reasons I designed this program for you:
Health Coaching to go from stressed, overwhelmed, and not feeling well to energized, confident, and ready for whatever life throws at you.
Our Health Coaching, called The Academy of Self-Health uses Iridology to reveal how efficiently your body's working. The colors and markings in your irises can communicate the nutrients your body needs, why you're having physical complaints, and exactly where to focus your healing to master your health.
Your irises even display your personality strengths, the dominant emotions you experience, and how those correlate with what you feel in your body.
Here's what The Academy of Self-Health covers:
Or check out these FAQ's...
Q: How do I know you’re not making this up? Sounds kind of woo woo.
Q: Should I tell my doctor?
Q: What exactly can you see? I’m a bit worried
Q: What if I wear contacts?
Q: What if I’ve had lasik surgery?
Q: What if I’ve had cataracts surgery?
Q: Why is it when I google “Iridology” I find articles saying it’s not useful or that it’s harmful?
You're starting to feel like crap.
Maybe your stomach always hurts?
You only have 3 days a month without a skin breakout?
Forget falling asleep easily.
And you catch anything going around.
Worst of all, your Doctor says that everything looks normal.
Where do you go next?
You can try Google, but you'll find millions of search results that are all saying different things.
Your friend in network marketing selling essential oils might be a place to start, but right now she only knows the best oils to put in DIY bath bombs.
Maybe there's a podcast that will help you understand why you're feeling so off? This would be helpful but it's still a full-time job to put the pieces together.
Here's the real deal. You need a Health Coach.
- Doctors and specialists will try to solve your health problems with tests, tests, and more tests. Your teacher’s pet over here loves a good test, but I believe the American healthcare system is missing the mark because it doesn’t seek to understand the whole person.
- 8 out of 10 of the main reasons Americans die are related to diet and lifestyle. No matter what your health challenge is, you'll have to dial in what you eat, drink, and do on a basic level. Health Coaches specialize in exactly how to help you make the right changes. AND...how to make them stick.
- You need a combo of natural medicine and western medicine. We’re complex beings. And as much as modern medicine tries to understand us in parts, we'll always be whole. Western medicine has saved so many lives though. Using them both is plain smart.
- Expecting your Doctor to support you with diet and lifestyle is like asking a Calculus teacher for help with Arithmetic. Of course they can do it, but they've moved so far past that level. There are better teachers that specialize in what you need now. The basics.
- Life is too unpredictable to not have support. Even if your Doctor could give you the perfect food, drink and lifestyle plan, you'll still need support integrating it into your day-to-day life, especially when you're thrown curve balls. A Health Coach is like your BFF that never leaves your side and helps you stay on track.